On Mar 14, 2004, at 3:11 AM, Carlos Royo wrote:

Things over here (Spain) are bitter enough, and I wouldn't like to see such kind of infectious bitterness in the PDML. Many of us have different views about politics, but I have enjoyed this list as a place where I can "meet" people from a lot of countries who have in common much more than a taste for photography or Pentax, and I am sure that, despite the differences about politics, we share the same essential values.
So, let there be peace, at least here in the PDML.

I agree. My comment was not meant to be political. I apologize if it caused any provocation.