From: Fred Widall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT:  Photo.net down again! What do you use?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:26:43 -0500 (EST)

Frank,

I've been using www.dotphoto.com for quite a while now. No cost and
no limit on number of images - I have over 500 on there - not all
up to my usual PAW standards I might add. You can create various
albums and password protect them if you wish. I upload my images
on dotphoto and add links to the albums from my homepage. Works for me.

 Fred Widall,
 Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_________________________________________________________________ http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines