Thanks to all who have commented on my image of the horse bits. I was
undecided about this image in the first place. You have confirmed my initial
feeling. "It's just so-so" and that's OK. What it did was to get me to look
at lighting and composistion and color. This is a good thing as Martha would
say. I really value this group, you are a great bunch of people from around
the globe.

I converted the image from color to B&W because I thought it looked better
that way. I had to do a lot of tweaking in PS to get it to look as good as
it did.

About the discussion of the merits of the *istD. This is a great camera. Why
don't you folks who criticise it, judge it by the images it produces instead
of it's "specs". To me this whole thing is silly. I'll put my images up
against any, be it film or digital from Nikon or Canon or whoever.

My rant of the day.

Comments welcome.

Larry from Prescott