Hi!

>> I've been trying to log in to UseFilm (www.usefilm.com) and for
>> several days in a row something is quite wrong. It looks almost as
WR> if
>> they've sustained a major failure and are trying to recover.
>>

WR> " Dear Usefilmers,

WR> We are updating the site. All donors still have their accounts and
WR> they should be active tomorrow. No data has been lost, and more
WR> features are on the way. Thank you for being patient. "

Bill, no pun or offence, but I am reading it as:
Our web site/data base/infrastructure went belly up. On that happy
occasion we decided we might as well upgrade the site. If we manage to
recover our data base/infrastructure/etc, that is.

By the way, few days ago rather different message was displayed...

As I said, I mean no offence to you and to usefilm. I am rather
worried and thought someone else might know more. I remember that one
of usefilm bosses was posting here for some time...

Oh well, time will tell of course...

Boris
([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])