Ok thanks Bruce.Its getting clearer.:-)

I'm going to pick up a roll of slide film this afternoon and try your method plus a few
others and will
see,hopefully.

I just picked up a slide roll that i tested a new/used off camera cord and module that
got through Chris
Brogden.I did not test for fill,just to see how it was working in normal indoor TTL and
that the cable
was talking to the camera properly(it is)

One thing i noticed and what prompted the quiry,was a few shots of one of my cats
lying on
the top of
the couch which is at the bay window which faces south.The window and subject recieves
stron "diffused" light from the south,but not strong direct light as if out doors.I
used
the cord to off
camera the flash(in TTL) and using HYPM tooks 5 shots with bounce etc.They all came out
nice with
the shadow on the side facing me(away from the not bright sun but strong diffuses
lighht)nicly
exposed and no wash outs. I fiqured slide film would show up any glaring errors
immediatly.:-)

I just was getting confused if this is how to shoot the bright out door shots or to
compensate.

E6 is available in 3 hours here so i can do some tests and get quick turnaround for the
price of a roll
and $8.00 developing fees.

Thanks again.

I'll back off now,so you can rest easy.<vbg>

Dave