Hello Boris,

BL> Hi!

BL> By accident I deleted all messages in my "Photographer A Week" folder.
BL> If any of you have them somewhere in your mail, I would appreciate if
BL> you forwarded them to me off-list.

Bad news: I can't forward them to you, because I don't keep them.

Good news: You may still have them. Have you looked in the Trash
folder (or Deleted Items or whatever is for your mail client)? If they
are not there, you may try to recover them... It depends on your mail
client how. Usually they keep a folder in a separate file. Try
undeleting that file.

As a last resort you may try the archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=short&config=pentax-discuss_pdml_net&restrict=&exclude=&words=paw

Attila