From: David Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW - Blue Banded Bee on Fuscia
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:36:21 +1100

G'day,
Took this photo a couple of weeks ago, but it was a little underexposed. Just played with it in photoshop (did a level adjustment, bit of a burn here and there...). It's the Blue Banded Bee, Amegila bicingulatum, one of Australia's solitary native bees.

http://davidavid.whatsbeef.net/amegilaweb.jpg

*ist D, tamron 90mm f/2.5, 2x TC, pop-up flash.
Comments appreciated, as always (even if I don't respond to them - be assured that I read them)

David

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines