I am posting this purely for the purpose of receiving critique.  I am hoping for
lots of suggestions.

I know some others have posted similar PAWs recently but this old house (or
could be a fishing camp) has caught my eye many times while traveling coastal
Louisiana and I finally took my camera along.

http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/gallery/64097/1/3095034/Medium

Before posting this picture I

1) rotated it to keep the water from running out into your monitors
2) cropped it to my liking
3) Made some very minor brightness/contrast adjustments

Concerning the rotating, I have been having trouble lately with taking slanted
pictures.  I never  used to have this problem.  Any suggestions?