Where is that article on Chromatic abberation.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jostein
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Moving some webpages

Gang,
I'm in the process of switching ADSL provider these days. Installation is due
Wednesday, and by that time, all the pages currently at
http://home.online.no/~jooksne/ will disappear.

It's not much there, but my early comments on chromatic aberration with the
*istD and FA 100/2.8 macro are still seeing a couple of visitors a week, and
there's the PAWs and WOWs I have indulged into.

I will patch them up again at my domain address http://oksne.net/ but it will
probably not happen until after Easter. The just published PAW is at my domain
address, though.

Time to strap the Goggles, I'll be getting 1500 Kbit downstream, 512 Kbit
upstream. Wohoo!

Cheers,
Jostein