I guess so........ Oooops found "Scotch Whisky" in MW's book of words. Maybe you should publish your book
of words. Knew you had trouble with right and wrong. Didn't know it had progressed this far.

Otis

Keith Whaley wrote:

That won't be the first instance of their being wrong that they've made...
And, if they say Scotch Whiskey IS correct, they're wrong!

keith

Otis Wright wrote:

Random House Dictionary says there is. Not shortage of "experts" here........

Have another drink and go back to sleep. It won't matter in the morning...............

Otis Wright

Nick Clark wrote:

There's no such thing as "scotch whiskey"!

Nick