Hi Jens,

   nice portrait! At first glance the background seemed too simple for
   me, but it contrastes nicely with her eyes. Although for my taste
   the blurring is too much, you have captured her expression very nicely.
   One point, though - I do like more portraits with some background
   which complements the picture more than just the blue wall
   (although, as I said, it makes her blue eyes really stand out. You
   didn't photoshop them did you <g>). OTOH, there are no distracting
   forms, the portrait is nicely composed of only several smooth
   planes.

   Frantisek