After almost 15 years of marriage I've finally taken a picture of my wife that she actually likes!

http://www.radix.net/~drzz/paw/karen1.html

It's probably not my favorite, but who am I to argue? Besides, I have great new argument: "See it took a camera that cost more than $1200 to capture all the nuances of your beauty. If I had some better lenses, then I could really do you justice. All the experts on the PDML agree that the most flattering protrait lens ever is the SMCP-A* 300mm f/2.8.
Can I have one please, please?"

You all are going to back me up on that one, aren't you? :)

DanZ

--
 *   Dan Zaharevitz
 *   Camp Springs, MD