Hi Rob ...

That's a nice piece of work.  I like that you're experimenting with the
possibilities that the digital workflow has to offer. Of course, much of
what you're doing is translatable to film, as well.

What I like about this photo is that the manipulations aren't heavy handed.
The boat and sky look to be in pretty good relationship to one another.
Having visited Miranda's site, the photos used for example have been
treated with a heavy-handed approach.  The subtlety of shadows in the
evening have been translated to what the foreground might look like during
the day instead of how they'd appear in the evening.  It's a good tool, but
needs judicious application and careful thought and planning - as do most
tools.

Shel Belinkoff