----- Original Message -----
From: William Robb
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:49:07 -0700

----------------
----- Original Message -----
From: "Collin Brendemuehl"

>> Fortunately, Acros is still there.  It will likely outlive all the
>rest, and I strongly hope so.  Now if only they'd cut it in 8x10!
>
>This has long been my complaint with Fuji.
>They don't support the low volume stuff at all.
>
>William Robb

They could have dropped it like Kodak did Plus-X.
(I'll harp on that one for years.  Little shadow detail
but *lots* of highlight detail -- the reason I like it.)

Acros 4x5 QuickLoad is available, but pricey.
Midwest is looking to bring some (4x5 loose sheets) into the US.
They're working on it now.  Place your order with Abdi.
http://www.mpex.com

Collin

Brought to you by the Red Green Duct Tape Users Group

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.safe-t.net