In a message dated 6/8/2004 6:39:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Why does the picture look like it's taken out of "Shrek 2"? :-)
It does give me a feeling of a computer generated image. Too
sharp? Too clean? Too vivid? I'm sure if some of the grass is
withering brown instead of lush green, I will feel differently.
Looks like I'm more accustomed to harsher confines than the eden
that is GFM in early June.

    Yefei
It was that green.

And the color contrasts and composition on that photo is great.

It dries out in CA in the summer, but they get more rain in NC. More humidity
for sure, anyway. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe   I love that photo.