From: cbwaters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 5:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: reagan cortege - E-Dope Slap

Shawn, You deserve a seriously vicious dope-slap. Nobody gives a rat's ass about your opinion of President Reagan or your guess as to everybody else's EXCEPT the people who care enough about him to start a stupid flame war over your blatantly political comment. Your photo comments are appreciated but please, for the love of mike, don't bring up politics.

Cory