On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Mark Dalal wrote:
> I haven't really been playing close attention to the discussion on
> converting RAW files from the *istD. The little bit I have read has given me
> the impression that people aren't totally pleased with the Pentax converter
> and have been happier with the Photoshop CS converter. Has anyone tried the
> C1 RAW Workflow Software featured on the http://www.rawworkflow.com/
> website? The website indicates that it supports RAW files from the *istD.
> The LE version is $99. Just lookin' for a little feedback about this piece
> of software.

I've been playing with it.

When it works it works well.  It has a tendency to crash pretty easily
and it also leaks a lot of memory.  The only support is through the
forums on rawworkflow.com, and no one is answering my queries about
crashes, even though I provided pretty good repro steps.

If they fix these problems I'll happily plop down my $99 (expensive,
but cheaper than Photoshop CS and I can keep using my preferred
Picture Window Pro).

alex