To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:34 PM
Subject: PAW-Dome Shot

For the Olympics in 1996 NBC had this black shroud made to block out the

Sun

in the Georgia Dome so they could broadcast events at night and you

wouldn't

know they'd taken place in the daytime.
The roof in the Dome is translucent so we can play football (American)
inside but still feel a little like we're outside... You can see the

light

peaking in around the seams.
Anyway, once in a while, we have a client who drags this thing out of
storage, at great expense, and makes it dark in the daytime again. It

takes

some getting used-to.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/93489626/151463772pHMTFk

Cory