Ahh, I just convinced the others that your position is no longer needed (grin). No, actually, I only fit into the incorporate bored room.

I want to thank you again for the darkroom stuff. It was far more than I expected. If you bought it new you must have had it since college. I did not realize a B-22 was quite that old, they apparently quit making them in 1974.

Anyway I set the B-22 up and cleaned it off a bit. Seems to be in great condition. As I told you the Gra-Lab 300 is a god send, I really needed something like it.

T'was very nice meeting you, Stan, even if you had not been bearing gifts.

--

Stan Halpin wrote:

Greywolf is not the shaggy mountain man I expected. Put him in a coat and tie and he would fit well in a corporate boardroom.

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html