Cotty wrote:

Its amazing boys and girls.
Set up a couple of filters and suddenly fully 1/3 of the content of
the PDML, all of it apparently randomly generated noise, judging from
a cursory QC inspection, goes straight to the bit bucket.

It's a beautiful thing.

William Robb

Bill, I am shortly unsubbing from the digests and going 'full time'
<shock> when my broadband gets activated in a couple of weeks. I can't
tell you what a pleasure it will be to be able to set up some filters....

Then I'll just say goodbye now, Cotty, ol' chap...

keith   <g>  <== just kidding!  YOU may not be, but I am...>

Cheers, Cotty