Hi Bob
she seems to be a very warm hearted, charming and talented women even over
television.
I think she studied some kind of art and she started making photos by chance
when she went to Venice
and was so impressed by it's beauty. She was asking for a photographer at
Magnum to take a photo story of Venice
and was encouraged to try it herself.
She then went into a camera store where the staff inserted the film roll
into the camera for her and all started.. :-)
(All according to the documentation)
I think she does not use a Pentax, maybe a Leica, she manages to cover the
brand in the documentation very well...
I have not seen a book yet but will have a look the next time I go to Zurich
and it's huge book stores...

happy pentaxing
Markus