> Chai is very popular
> and all the coffee shops carry it. In addition, coffee
> presses has become very popular and so are commonly
> available.

Many supermarkets carry it...very funny...It cracks me up that chai has
become trendy. :) Although I myself am guilty of drinking "chai" made
from a tea bag, the REAL chai is made of cinnamon sticks, cloves, and
other ingredients, steeped over a stove, like my mom used to make. <G>

> Many of my tea drinking friends now use a press
> to make single/duoble cups of tea from loose tea, as opposed
> to the dreaded "tea
> ball".

I really like the gold mesh tea filters my mother in law gave us.
They're these deep, cup-shaped filters with lips that rest on top of
your mug. Very easy to clean afterwards