[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Gonz,
Love those expressions!
Thanks Bob. I know, that's the first thing that caught my eye when I reviewed the photos. I knew that I had possibly a real interesting shot when I snapped it, but it wasn't until I went home and looked at them that I realized what a classic set of expressions were there. I had been concentrating on his face when it happened, so I did not know that she would look like that. This one is going on my wall.

Regards, R. Gonz

Regards,  Bob S.

Gonz writes:

Caught this one when he was almost done, she didn't want her picture taken, he thought that was funny.

http://home.austin.rr.com/randj/pics/IMGP1988-bw.jpg