Cesar,

Who's Phyllis?

cheers,
frank

From: "Cesar Matamoros II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: The Last Two Days
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:21:32 -0400

Just wait until I tell my mom!!!!

Better yet, I will tell Phyllis.

Bet you're scared now :-)

César
Panama City, Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 5:46 PM

Forget it, Cesar.

It ain't gonna happen.

Too bad for you.

Anyone else wants copies, contact me off list.

cheers,
frank

<do I have to put a smiley?>

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert Oppenheimer

_________________________________________________________________ http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines