on 24.06.04 15:04, Nenad Djurdjevic at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I guess I would be willing to put up with a less than perfect display.  All
> too often I forget to reset ISO and find I have taken some shots in good
> light at an unecessarily high ISO.  If there was some sort of indication in
> the viewfinder that would reduce the incidence of such mistakes.  I have to
> admit that I rarely look at the remaining number recordable images display
> as I have a 512MB card, shoot jpeg and don't wait till the card is full to
> download to my computer.
Exactly, adding iso display even if it would reuire pressing button would be
great - this is the most often changed parameter during shooting digital :-)

> Now we just have to convince Pentax ;-)
One of the latest press releases on Pentax Japan home page says that Pentax
USA would soon become direct subsidiary of headquarters. So it should be
enough to send them our wishes and who knows??? We need just a man in the
USA who would be kind enough to print complete list, put it in envelope and
send it to Pentax USA :-)

--
Best Regards
Sylwek