Hi folks,

The July PUG is ready on my website AND on the komkon server.

This means:

The archives are NOT!!! working on both pages. At least not for the last 5
months.
But you have at least a link to Josteins page and you can look at the
pictures of July.

I don't have much space on my site, so only the current month and last month
is available! No archives as such.
You can have a look at the previous PUGs via the pastgalleries page on the
komkon server.
Thanks to Igor to bring the server back.

So now the issue of the URL
It will change each month at present it is:
http://www.kirschten.de/PUG/04jul

and http://pug.komkon.org

Cheers
Adelheid

PS: Jostein and I are working on the database solution for the new PUG. But
this will need some more work.