From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 22 July 2004 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PDML Mini-FAQ

--- Tanya Mayer Photography <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: >

<snip>

> Wonder if they need a wedding photographer...

...and that, my dear Tan, is why you'll make lots of
money as a photographer...

(while I'll die a poor old man;  all I thought of was
the lousy photo of the couple in the auction...)

<vbg>

-frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer