From: Ryan Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 July 2004 1:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: First Shots with FA* 200

I haven't been in gusty scrub or windy woods before, but I'll give you
points for the endeavour if WA weather is anything like Brissie weather
right now. Nights recently got down to 6 and 5 celsius (just waiting for
some Inuit PDMLers to go 'hah! That's nothing') and methinks it's just a bit
cooler than sun-sand-and- surf Australia oughta be..

Waiting.. waiting..

Cheers,
Ryan