Ha! I just reread my last post - of course, I meant usd$1000 on studio
equipment, it would be one very bare studio having spent only $100!

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tanya Mayer Photography [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 21 August 2004 9:55 AM
To: Net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Just saying hi!

Just a quick note to say hi and to let you all know that although I haven't
been posting, I have been reading along.  I am ridiculously busy right now,
and it only gets worse coming up to Christmas, so I may be a little quiet
around these parts.  I  am finally getting to grips on the whole single mum
thing, but I tell you, logistically, with three of them, it makes things
really hard.  Just going to shoot a wedding takes on a whole new meaning.
Anyways, I have decided to spend more time *with* my kids rather than
ignoring them whilst talking to you lot, which also explains my quietness
lately.

On a more ON topic note, I just spent over usd$100 on Alien Bees studio
equipment, so when that arrives, there will be much fun to be had!

On a more OFF topic note, I also just spent au$1000 on a new tv and home
theatre system, so much fun to be had there too!

I am really enjoying life at the moment, with my new independence. You guys
were paramount to getting me to this stage and I thank you all for that!

I now OWN my car, complete with new JVC stereo system and 12 stacker CD
player!  Woohoo, yep, I've been shopping up bigtime, but decided that both
my kids and myself deserved it.

BUT, if anyone would like to take some of the stuff that I have For Sale off
my hands, it would certainly help the credit card situation somewhat! lol.

I actually managed to submit a PUG this month, so I guess, somehow I have
managed to contribute to the list.  Might be a shot that will raise some
eyebrows though! lol.

Ok, must get my two eldest boys to their respective Saturday morning
birthday parties!

tan.