Mr Robb posted:
> Pentax sez the istD AF sensitivity goes to EV 0, while the MZ-S goes
> to -1.
> Thats a full stop less sensitivity on the istD, which will certainly
> be noticable.
> OTOH, digital cameras are next to useless below EV 1 (my situation,
> YMMV).

What's the EV number relating to the light of a single candle?
I ask because that was the light source on this image autofocused and taken by
my Optio 550 (I remember it was autofocus 'cause there's No Way I could have
manually focused it; too dark)
http://members.aol.com/greenfalc1/2004wk10.jpg

Haven't tried something like that with the *istD, yet; but I think I've
mentioned before that I use manual focus more than autofocus with it; seems I
can focus faster than the camera can.

ERN