From: Daniel J. Matyola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 27 August 2004 8:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PESO: What is this stuff?

On my recent trip to Maui, I spotted a can of this stuff:

I understand this is a Brit "delicacy" of sorts, which was sent to an
English expat in Hawaii.  Can one of the British members of the list
explain what (and perhaps why) this stuff is?

The Hawaiians thought it was quite strange, and they regularly enjoy
Spam (the Armour kind, not the email kind.)

TIA,

Dan M