Also Ansmann Energy 8 (or 16) - very very good, but they aint cheap!

Most of the uniross range seems to be switched over to individual cell
chargers now too.

Actually most if not all manufacturers are switching to individual cell
monitoring these days, although they may not have a light on each cell
for your info.  The key is whether you have to insert batteries in
multiples of two as in the old days or any number you like in any
combination of capacities.  The uniross Globe Trotter and Panasonic
BQ-395 both have individual cell charging, but just a single indicator
for when the batch is complete.  The Annsman is huge, but allows C & D
cells too, and is great for refreshing old or poor batteries which might
have a memory effect - unbelievably fast too!  The globe trotter is
unbelievably small and goes everywhere with me.