Well, the lesson was that you can print it as large and sharp as you want, but it won't have more real information than 4 pixels could have.

Keith Whaley wrote:

I thought it was cute, looked at it several times, determined I didn't know what to think about it, or DO about it, so I put it on my desktop.
A couple of weeks later I opened it up again, and it did the same thing it did before, inexplicably expand to an ever larger object, always with sharp edges.
Since I couldn't figure any use for it, nor was there an education to be derived from it *on my own*, I dumped it.