I've gotten indication that my previous post earlier this morning made it to
the list ok, although I'm still not getting anyone's postings. Anyhoo,
thought you all might be interested in my latest image sensor cover story in
EDN:

www.reed-electronics.com/ednmag/article/CA450596

Both my *ist D and the PDML are prominently featured. Feedback via personal
email, please; I don't know when Doug will be able to straighten out my
digest subscription problem of recent days and until then I won't be able to
see posts to the mailing list.
Brian Dipert
Technical Editor: Mass Storage, Memory, Multimedia, PC Core Logic and
Peripherals, and Programmable Logic
EDN Magazine: http://www.edn.com
5000 V Street
Sacramento, CA   95817
(916) 454-5242 (voice), (617) 558-4470 (fax)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit me at http://www.bdipert.com