Aaron Reynolds wrote:

> Was the discoloured print going purple or bronze/shiny?

I guess bronze would work. I'd say coppery orange? Burnt sienna? Where
is that box of crayolas....?

I would be surprised if they hadn't properly washed it. They're pretty
anal and at least pay lip service to archivalness...they actually car
about what they do.

When I was talking to them about it they mentioned an unfavorable
Wilhelm report regarding RC that had come out in the last couple of
months. Wilhelm's site is undergoing a renovation at the moment. Did
anyone see or hear of this report?

tv