Tequila is Mexican Juan's Columbian.

Keith Whaley wrote:

Graywolf wrote:

Doesn't bother me. I am a Finn on my mothers side.

Aha! That says a lot! Dorsal or ventral?  <g>

Although I heard from her Aunts and Uncles that a lot of the people living in Finland are Swedes (actually, they always said, "Goddamned Swedes")... GRIN!

Isn't it strange that the heaviest coffee drinkers live in countries where the stuff will not grow?

Okaay...what do you suppose Juan Valdez drinks? Tequila?

keith

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke