On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:21:24 +0100, Frantisek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>    sorry for posting one more over the current PAW, I am making up for
>    my absence of PAWs over the summer...
>
>    And I couldn't resist this one ;-)
>
>    http://fotof.wz.cz/babileto2004/FV0714.html
>
> Good light!
>            fra

Well, homage or not (I'm very honoured, BTW - nice to have some sort
of reputation around here <vbg>), I think it's a cool shot!

I don't know if it would be better in b&w or not.  I think I may
prefer it in colour (although I'd have to see them both to be sure).

I think the composition is amazing, with the archway and window
looming over the choir.

Great dynamism (which is, of course a euphemism for "nice blur" <g>).

Love it (and would even had I not been connected to it).

thanks,
frank