As some of you may remember I have promised to post a 6x6 photograph from my
helicopter in the beginning of this month.
This is the 6x6 phoptpgraph (here it's croped and compressed), which was
chosen to be used in the project for our 42 ha habour extention etc. (I am a
city planner/architect, working in this town, where I also live).

This was photographed with a Pentacon Six TTL and a Carl Zeiss Jena
Flektogon 4.0/50mm on Fuji Velvia 100F, which was  scanned to app. 29
Megapixel in the lab. Later cropped and compressed.
Comments are of course welcome.

http://gallery46369.fotopic.net/p7808781.html

All the best

Jens Bladt