This is my third week teaching at the Sixth Street Photography Workshop
(http://www.sixthstreetphoto.org) in San Francisco. It's a volunteer
position. I'm teaching a few basic photography classes and doing
some darkroom work for them, printing for an upcoming exhibition.

As with many non-profit groups, Sixth Street can use donations, and we
desperately need cameras, preferably old manual focus cameras like
Spotties, K1000, and ME Super bodies. The K1000 seems to be the preferred
body, the others are just as valuable. Brands other than Pentax are
useful, too, and other Pentax models are useful as well. We need whatever
we can get! Classes are getting up to full speed, and we still need a
few more cameras

So, if you've got some older bodies that you're not using, PLEASE consider
donating them to this worthy group. Contact me off list for more details.
The
donations are tax deductible. Please contact me off list if you've some
gear that you can donate.

Thanks for any help or consideration. And thanks to those who have already
made a contribution.  You have made some people VERY happy and have
contributed to the making of future photographers.

Shel