I'm curious about all things photographic including
digital. Since I own nine 35mm Pentax lenses, seems
logical to check out the *ist D. While several have
been playing with the phrase; "*ist D..what a
wonderful camera", I've also noted the many serious
praises.
Please help me understand what I read under the (more
info) Specification tab on the B&H site:
10D: Raw+Large=8.0MB Fine.
20D: Raw+jpeg(Large)=12.3MB.
*ist D: Large(Raw)=10.5MB (Tiff)=18.1MB
All note as "excluding memory".
The only one which seems to track with its sensor is
the 10D.
Trick wording? Meaningful? ...anyone?
How does the *ist D's Dynamic Range compare?

Thanks,

Jack