On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:12:40 -0400, Bill Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Same here.  I've found that showing some photos taken with the Optio S or
> Optio MX and printed on the Frontier 375 show the average consumer they
> NORMALLY don't need more than 3 megapixels for the usual 4x6 snapshot.
>
> Bill

Our Noritsu has made some great 8x10's from 3MP cameras.  Nothing that
I'd be happy with at close range, but it's rare to find a customer who
can find any fault with them.  If you want to crop, though, that's a
whole different story.

It's rare that I have to explain much beyond the basics when it comes
to digital photography.  Apart from the rare customers (usually middle
aged people too busy/lazy to read a manual or too insecure to think
they could understand it) who want to know every single feature,
people seem to want to know only how to use it as simply as possible.

Chris