Thanks,  I hope it turns out as good as it looks, and
as good as described.  Does anyone know if the Pentax
1.7 tele will work with a Sigma macro???

Can't wait to try my hand at macro!  Of course, I'm
also hoping it becomes my favorite portrait lens.  I
couldn't pass it up at that price, especailly seeing
as how the new Pentax macros are going to be in the
$400-$600 range.

Thanks again everyone!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15240&item=3844029025&r