Tom C wrote:

> > I told my wife I would do this, so I am.  Her hairdressing salon is
> > looking for a used digital camera with interchangeable lenses.  Brand is
> > probably not important.
> >
> > If anyone has one or know's anyone wishing to sell one for a reasonable
> > less than new price, please e-mail me offlist.  I suspect the guy is
> > looking for a bagain that doesn't exist.
> >
> > There, I kept my word and did my duty.

Someone mentioned an early Canon (D30?) going for relatively low prices these
days. I looked on KEH and noticed that they also had the Fuji S1 in the same
price neighbourhood. I don't know much about either camera but just pointing
out that there's a choice of mount (Canon, with the Canon body; or Nikon, with
the Fuji body) in the same price range.

ERN