Has anyone played with this enough to figure it out?
I took a series of flash shots with the built in flash.
35/3.5 M lens from about 3 feet.
All at 1/125 second at full stop increments from 4 to 22.
Camera set at "M", of course.

They don't show anywhere near a full stop difference
from one frame (oops!, "capture") to the next but more
of a gradual 1.5 - 2 stop difference overall from 4 to 22.

As usual, I'm baffled. ;-)
I'm used to the 5n and Super A which do perfect TTL
flash with nearly any lens type or setting.

Any idea how this does/should work on the D?
Nothing I can look up since it's an "unsupported"
feature.

TIA
Don