I've seen some great BW printing from Digi files. A lot of the pro books that come through the agency have some BW. Most of it is inkjet printed with grayscale inks.

In regard to how PS CS has changed my perspective on digital photography, it's all about being able to take it to another level. The very fact that the RAW converter allows one to fix a bad digital photo suggests that it will also allow one to optimize a good photo. In regard to printing, I had been scanning all of my film and printing on inkjet for quite some time. This is partly because none of my clients want transparencies. They all want digital files. Most of the top-dollar pros I've encountered have been printing exclusively inkjet for several years. It's very difficult to top it with a wet print, and with color, the photographer gives up control.

I still print some BW in the darkroom and hope to do more this winter. I have a lot of 25 year old frames that I've never printed. Some great pics of my kids. So I hope to get down there and do some of that. I'm also hoping to do some more MF studio BW over the winter. But I've had fair success printing BW on the Epson 2200 as well. It does have a light black ink cartridge and is able to produce a somewhat satisfactory grayscale. Of course it works better with some images than with others. I'm thinking about getting a custom ink set for BW. I have an Epson 1200 that's just sitting. Perhaps I could adapt it for BW.