"Moss Corner, Mosport, 1973" by Frank Theriault.
I love motorsports and motorsport photography, and this is an excellent
example of the art.  I'm not familiar with the Praktica LTL, but I
suspect that it's manual focus, which makes this shot all the more
commendable. Are you certain  that the shutter speed was1/250; it looks
like somthing in the neighborhood 1/60? However, I ask that on the
assumption that the car was not moving extremely fast at this point on
the race track. Achieving a smooth pan at optimum focus is something
that can only be learned through extensive practice. You apparently have
learned it. In terms of BW craftsmanship, I would cite the photo's nice
range of middle grays, along with almost white highlights and almost
black shadows. Your exposure and processing must have been just about
dead on. This one's a keeper for me. It goes in my files.
Paul Stenquist