On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:09:06 -0500, Gonz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And I thought Francophiles were people who like fuzzy pictures, or are
> those Frankophiles?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6yfry

We Canadians don't eat French Fries with mayonnaise.  At least not
that I've heard of.  Is that a Western thing, Wheatfield?  Pat in BC?

Ketchup, vinagre, salt, gravy, cheese curds (actually, with gravy and
cheese curds it's called Poutine, literally Quebec slang for "a mess"
- it'll clog your arteries in about 20 minutes, but man, is it good!)
- I've heard of all those things on fries, but not mayo.

HTH,
frank

ps:  <vbg>

-ft