I like your idea about the reflector.  What size &
color would you recommend?  Also, is there some kind
of self-standing reflector these days?  I would like
to be able to set this up on my own, and not have
somebody else to hold the reflector, iF that's
possible?

Also, I assume there are no voltage issues when using
the PC terminal with the istD?

Thanks for the suggestions!