Just a quick one.

I read recently here that there is a Chinese camera factory which bought
out the pentax production line for the K1000 and now market it under a
different brand. I didn't pass much heed to it at the time, but I was in my
local Camera store yesterday, and saw a brand called Centon

they had two models advertised, a K-Mount camera called a k100, and an OM
mount camera called and X300.

the k100 looked awfully like a k1000, except it had an all black finish.

So........Does anyone know who centon are? I know they are affiliated with
Jessops in the UK (Large camera chain), but as the camera body was only
about IR£90, which is extremely reasonable, its interesting.

Any info or speculation would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.