Hello Jos,

Do you think with a special electronic circuit in the cable I can obtain 2nd
curtain synchronization ? It would be great as I finally discovered that 2nd
curtain synchronization can be performed on the Z-1 only with a
'sophisticated' dedicated PENTAX flash unit ( such as AF330FTZ / AF400FTZ /
AF240FT). I use a basic AF220T flash unit and for the volleyball club for
which I take pictures, I would like to have nice shots with illumination at
the end of the movement.

Thanks again for your answer,

Regards,

Cyril MARION